Monday, August 8, 2011

Foodie Monday!

Last night I got to go to Maggiano's in Houston for a friend's birthday!
So I took pictures for a food blog {I know I've been slacking a little on the food blogs}

Overall the food was great but sadly the service last night was a little disappointing.
I've been several times before and it wasn't like that so hopefully it was just a one time thing.
Menu and Pomergrante martini

Stuffed mushroom.....so goooddd!

My entree, chicken and truffle tortellachi!
I had a food-gasm!! It was so so so good!

Upclose view!
Sorry for the lack of flash the other people at the table didn't want me to use it!!!


Dessert tray!

Cappachino, yum!

It was really good!!! And if there's one near you, go! Now!


PS I start my new job tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!