Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Lovin!

happy friday and weekend everyone!

I'm leaving work in 30 to go to the airport to fly my happy butt to Dallas for the weekend!

Here are a few things I'm lovin today:

  • I love my color sharpies! I use sharpies for all my memos at work. It's all very colorful!



  • I love that even though I have flown many many times, today is my first solo flight! I feel so mature today!

  • I love the amazing text conversations Kendra and I have while I'm working!

Kendra and me circa 2005!

  • I {always} love Trent Dabbs! He has taken over my playlists on my ipod :)



  • Lastly I love my mom {who isn't feeling that great} for taking me to the airport and I love my dad for watching my Lucy Belle while I'm in Dallas :)


my mom and dad :)))




What are you lovin today???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!