Monday, April 11, 2011

Mondays

Dear Mondays-
I really don't like you.
Nothing good happens on a Monday! (well....technically I was born on a Monday, but that's the exception to the rule AND when holidays fall on Monday but I digress)
I spend most Mondays trying to not fall asleep at my desk and drinking too much coffee! (remember caffeine and ashley's heart don't mix well sometimes)
You ruin Sundays. Sundays are meant for brunches and relaxing all day! As soon as Sunday evening rolls around I remember that the next day is going to SUCK!
After I long day of trying to not fall asleep at my desk, I have to go and get my ass kicked by my trainer :(
So every way you look at it, you suck Mondays!
If it was up to me, we would have a four day work week and ALWAYS have a three day weekend. If that was the case then I would like you Monday. But that won't happen anytime soon so you are still the worst!

Love Sincerely-
Ashley



yes we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!