Monday, June 6, 2011

blah blah blah

It's Monday.
Boo!
But Hawaii is so so so close.
I can almost touch it!

_____


This weekend blew.
Hard!
I was just in a mood.
My cynical side has been in rare form lately.
Seriously guys.
I've been kinda bitchy...haha
In general, I've been acting bitchy, not towards anyone specifically.
(and no ladies it's not that time)


I got a lot done for Hawaii.
And I finished my DIY project.
{pictures to come as soon as I hang it}
But socially I did squat.
Nada
Nothing
Zip..
Partly because I didn't want to.
On Friday I went to bed at 10:30!
10:30!
On. a. Friday!
I'm usually just going out then!

I'm out-growing my teeny tiny town.
The bars are getting old.
Running into people from high school is getting old.
It's just getting old.
And I'm too lazy to drive all the way into Houston to go out.
It's like a 30 minute drive.
I don't want to drive home after I've been drinking, even a little bit, all the way from H-Town at 2 am.
Not happening!

A lot of my friends have been talking about moving away and I've been in love with this idea since I've graduated college! {2 years ago}
And I was seriously thinking about it last year {like if I hadn't got the new job I'm 100% positive I would be in a different city} but then my new job fell in my lap and it distracted me.
Consider the distraction gone!
So for the next couple of months I'm buckling down and getting all my debt paid off and money saved.
I've even been thinking about bartending again to help get bills paid faster!
Yay two jobs!
But I'm determined to meet my new goal to move.
:)
No specifics yet.
But this has been a huge chunk of what I've been dealing with lately.
Trying to figure all this career stuff out and deciding what I really want.
Part of the specifics to figure out is what I want to do.
If I want to go back to nutrition or find another production job.
There is still A LOT to figure out!

So.
It feels liberating to get that out there!
:)


Oh I did do something this weekend.
I bought season one of Glee.
No judgement!
And I'm kinda in love with!
No judgement!
And I'm in love with Cory Monteith, he plays Finn!
No judgement!
Cory Monteith Actor Cory Monteith arrives at the T-Mobile Sidekick LX launch event at Paramount Studios on May 14, 2009 in Hollywood, California.  (Photo by Charley Gallay/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Cory Monteith
Hi handsome :)

Please don't judge me!
K, thanks!
:)

Song of the day--
Dog Days Are Over--Florence + the Machine!
{it feels like a summer song}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!