Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm 5'3" and you don't wanna mess with me!

I'd like to write an amendment to me not be confrontational!
It will go something like this...
"Boy who broke my best friend's heart by lying and cheating and by being an over d-bag, I will kick your ass! And I don't care that you are a giant compared to me...I am someone you don't want to mess with now!"


Ok so I won't break your face because I'm not violent but I will talk loudly at you!

He lied.
He cheated.
He d-bagged.
He lied some more.

I am not happy.
{And it doesn't help that this guy is eerily similar to my ex.}


My friend is an amazing person with one of the biggest hearts and it kills me that someone could treat her like this.
I've been lied to and cheated on, it feels like your world is crashing around you. It builds insecurities and unfortunately you will carry it with you to future relationships.
And I hate that it happens to people all the time.
You know who you are bestie and I love you and you deserve so so so much better and I know you will find it someday! :)

But moral of the story, you mess with me I probably won't do anything but you mess with any of my besties and you have a world of hurt coming your way.



Song of the day--
F*** You--Cee Lo Green

2 comments:

  1. ugh GUYS EFFING SUCK!

    im so sorry about your friend...but listen, once a cheater always a cheater...and he's gonna keep doing it! I was in a similar situation with my ex boyfriend, who cheated on me. Of course I was heartbroken at first, but then I was like wow...he's never going to change. And I'm never gonna be like him.

    you're being such a great friend! and if need be, you betta WHOOP SOME BOOTY! She will find someone spectacular! :-)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly you are an amazing friend. And now, I want to go out and say to people, "You have d-bagged me!" I have no idea what it means, but I bet it would scare them! Right?

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!