Thursday, June 30, 2011

Reason #36879 to not come home from a vacation

When you run out of vacation days in the middle of your vacation and you have to take 'unpaid' days as a result. Coming home to the adjusted paycheck is all kinds of lame sauce!

Dealing with money after vacations always suck.
How much you spent while you were there, paying back people if things got split up, dealing with limited cash flow following vacations.

These are all reasons why you
1} shouldn't come home and stay in your vacay bubble
or
2} should win the lottery or rob a bank or just be insanely rich


Another reason not to come home.
Readjusting from jet lag!
I've been home about a week {it seems longer} and I still don't feel like I'm back on central time.
I'm constantly exhausted!
I'm going to blame the exhaustion on jet lag because the alternative is me being too lazy to go to the doctor, to have them test my blood and confirm my fear that I have a B-12 deficiency and will need B-12 shots everyday for the rest of my life.
But I'm pretty sure it's jet lag...
I'm not making up the B-12 thing. There is actually a lot of 'symptoms' to support that diagnosis.
But because of the statements above I don't want to deal with it.
So it's jet lag!

And lastly coming home from a vacation usually means you won't have another vacation to look forward to for a long time.
And that is depressing.


Moral of the story people-
Don't come home from your vacations.
It's just easier.
For everyone.
And by everyone I mean me mostly!




I was on facebook and found this little gem!
This is Kendra and me with one of our signature looks! ENJOY!
I thought this was fitting since I will be going to Austin this month {kinda a vacay} and seeing her!!!




Song of the day--
Off We Go--Trent Dabbs
perfection :)

1 comment:

  1. I will talk with hubby about going on vacation and never coming back but one of us has to work since we're not rich. I'll let you know how it goes.

    I haven't been on a "real" vacation since I was pregnant. I need a beach in my life.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!