Monday, July 18, 2011

Peter Pan had the right idea!!

Why did no one tell us how hard it was going to be being an adult??
Or did they tell me and I was too blissfully unaware to listen??
Either way I feel under prepared.
I long for the days when my biggest worry was if I was going to get math homework!
Now it's hoping that I make enough money to get by.
Or am I making the right choice career wise.
Or hoping wanting to fix family and friends' problems.
Worrying about things like credit and insurance and taxes.
Yuck!
Those aren't fun.

Peter pan was smart.
If there was a never never land I'd be first in line to get a ticket or pixie dust!


via

Now don't get me wrong.
There are a ton of perks for being an adult.
And would I really want to be a kid again, probably not.
But I miss being carefree with no real worries!
So really I'd like to vacay in never land!
For a few days  weeks!
Who wants to come???



I feel like everything in my life right now is a giant question mark.

Just sitting there waiting for me to figure everything out.
Blah!
If you couldn't tell I have a serious case of the Mondays today, with a shot of pessimism.
I should be back to normal tomorrow.
Haha!
Two more hours till I can get off work, go run my errands, {help} cook dinner, and RELAX!!
 
Oh and tomorrow is a big day!!
Can't talk about it yet, but I will when I have something concrete to tell you :))
 
What do you miss the most about being a kid??
 
 
Song of the day--
Lazy Song--Bruno Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!