Thursday, July 14, 2011

Currently....

I love doing this post because when I can't think of anything to write about {coughliketodaycough} it's a good filler!
And I know how much you guys like learning random facts about me!
JK!

Let's get on with it!

{Current Book}
The Shack-WM Paul Young
A coworker recommended it to me. So far, so good!

{Current Playlist}
Counting Stars--Augustana
The Show Goes On--Lupe Fiasco
Good Life--OneRepublic
Off We Go--Trent Dabbs  {a permanent fixture on any of my playlists}
Kings and Queens--30 Seconds to Mars

{Current Color}
I have a lot of green on today.

{Current Drink}
Water :)

{Current Food}
I have a banana and a string cheese for a snack

{Current Favorite Show}
All my shows are re-runs right now.
I've been watching Chopped on the Food Network lately!
I love cooking shows in general!

{Current Wishlist}
A bookshelf for my room
An old-school polaroid camera
A nook
New jeans and shoes

{Current Needs}
Financial Security!
I need Lucy's final heartworm test on Saturday to come back negative!!

{Current Triumphs}
Finally doing something about the job situation. News to come later about that!

{Current Banes of my Existence}
Stupid Drivers
Bills
The weather!!! It's soooooo hot!

{Current Celeb Crushes}
Cory Monteith {Glee} <--don't judge!
Ryan Gosling!! Did you see him in the Crazy Stupid Love trailer oh me gee!!
John Krasinski, how can you not love Jim??

{Current Blessing}
My friends and family!
Duh!

{Current Indulgences}
hmmm I feel like I don't have any right now!
Geez louise!
I'm about to take my credit card {don't tell my parents} and get a mani-pedi!
That will be my indulgence!

{Current Outfit}
Jeans
Green and pink razor back
Green cardigan
Cream flats
Light brown belt

{Current Excitement}
The weekend!

{Current Mood}
Considerably upbeat!!

6 comments:

  1. You should watch How I Met Your Mother. It's my favorite show on tv right now, and it's hilarious, yet encouraging. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do watch How I Met Your Mother!!!! I have the first three seasons!!! It's sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bills are also the bane of my existence! Haha! I really love getting mail.....except bills....UGH!

    Have a great Friday!

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  4. When does the Narwhal Bacon?

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!