Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WILW

I'm Linking up with Jamie from 'this kind of love'
for...



Happy Wednesday everyone!
I went to bed at 9:30 last night!
Hollar! {yes i left the 'r' on because that's how I say it!!}
A true sign that I am getting feeling older!

Let's get on with it, shall we!

{1}
I'm loving--the Starbucks I treated myself too this morning. Mmmmm!
Caramel-ly goodness :))



{2}
I'm loving--that my Lucy is 100% healthy! I feel like I can finally breathe after 7 months of constant worrying! I seriously fed her 10lbs worth of treats yesterday. Everytime she walked up to me I was like "yay, you're healthy, have a treat."

{3}
I'm loving--that it looked like it was going to rain this morning. I love me some thunderstorms!! :)

It's just been so hot lately, Texas needs a cool front!

{4}
I'm loving--that  football season is right around the corner! I can.not.wait. for football season! I am determined to go to a UT game this year!! And I know I will be in Dallas for Texas/OU weekend!!
So flippin' excited!! And I can't wait for the Texans to beat the Cowboys this year! Yeah I said it! Cowboys you're going down! :)
{Stacy don't hate me}
Texas Longhorns Football

Houston texans field level


{5}
Lastly I'm loving--my Ann Taylor Loft cardigan I'm wearing today. It's super comfy and cute!!

Roll Sleeve Drape Hem Cardigan


Alright lovlies have a good day :)

Song of the day--
Just Breathe--Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!