Wednesday, July 20, 2011

tattoo help :)

So I've been itchy to get another tattoo for awhile now but I need some help.
I know I want it a feather/birds theme.
{yes it has special meaning to me}

But I don't know if I want color or to stick with black and white.
My other two are black and white and I love them.
Color fades and I would have to keep up with it.
But color looks really pretty at the same time.
So I ask you blog friends...
Black and white OR color??
{and these are similar to the design I want}
I like how open this one is too.

OR





What do you think???

2 comments:

  1. NO MORE INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NO MORE INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STOP WITH WHAT YOU'VE GOT.
    TURN 30 FIRST AND THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT ANOTHER ONE.

    Listen to the wise old me.
    Promise I'm not wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why do you delete my commentss?

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!