Saturday, August 27, 2011

The simple things

Life is crazy.
Fact.
It is easy to get caught up in all that craziness and forget the simple things.
The things that make life great but get overlooked.
A. LOT.

So I am sharing some of the simple things that make me smile.
:))

  • Having a customer tell me & my manager just how helpful I was!
  • Listening to Pandora and drinking my coffee when I open at work.
  • The way the wind changes before it rains.
  • Laughing.
  • How Lucy greets me when I come home.
  • The way clean sheets feel
  • Enjoying people's company; friends & family
  • Sleeping In!
  • Football....correction Texans football!
  • Getting butterflies
  • Corny jokes

simple

#Quotes


math jokes!

compliments


So take the time to remember the little things that make you smile.
And write them down.
Puts things in perspective.
Oh and it tends to bring a smile to your face.
:)

Oh and you should do things to make other people smile.
Give a compliement.
Say thank you.
Be nice.
Tell a friend how much they mean to you.
Tell a corny joke {to me}
Seriously can't get enough of those things.
Like jokes a third grader would probably roll their eyes at, I LOVE THEM!


Happy Saturday loves!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!