Friday, March 25, 2011

Boy Wishlist

I've been reading a lot of ladies blogs lately that write about their boy criteria. Their "wish lists" for boys.
This got me thinking about some of the things I hope to find in a boy!
So here's a few things I've come up with.


  • Sense of humor-he's got to make me laugh!
  • A willingness to try new things-whether it be food or activity or location
  • A close relationship to his family-I am very close to mine
  • Boy's got to be TALL-it's weird because I'm so short but I like them tall
  • He's got to be a spooner-I like cuddling
  • A little PDA-handholding, kisses, hugs all fun; NO mounting in public or making out...that's too much ha
  • He has to have good friends-my 1st exs friends were, I'll just say it, horrible. I never told him to pick me over them but I did tell him I wouldn't go out with him if his friends were going. And just to prove I'm not being a nagging gf. His friends used to talk about the "next time he was single" in front of me...ummm not cool!
  • Someone who will be a dork with me :) i embrace the dorkyness
  • Non-smoker-I don't mind if you do but honestly the smell makes me sick sooo "Just Say No"
  • He has to love music
  • Please no liars-i have no tolerance, this is a deal breaker!
  • And so is cheating- I don't think my heart can tolerate another cheater

This is what I have so far...it doesn't seem that picky, right??

Happy Friday everyone and hears being hopeful I find a guy that fits my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!