Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interesting Facts

So I have to be receptionist at work today. (she left to go to Hawaii, luckyy) So I'm a little bored.

Here are some interesting facts about me: (get excited people)
  • i love peonies

  • i'm left handed
  • i love "good-morning" texts
  • i use burt's bees chap stick- i have one in my purse, in my car, and by my bed!
  • i subscribe to Instyle
  • i want to be kissed in the rain

  • I LOVE LOVE LOVE Audrey Hepburn
  • i make a to-do list almost everyday
  • i'm very close to my mom
  • i love photography (esp BW, landscape, and city skylines)

  • i'm a foodie :)
  • i love decorating (just need a bookshelf, curtains, and to hang more pictures and my room makeover is done)
  • i'm apprehensive about being too honest on here
  • i want to be one of those obnoxious, overly-happy, too much PDA, smiley couples (the couples I pretend to hate because I'm cynical)
  • i currently have two tattoos
  • i was a DJ at my college radio station
  • my favorite show is One Tree Hill

  • my picture makes me look way more serious than i am....i'm really goofy and silly most of the time
  • i will listen to the same song over and over again
  • i snort occassionally when i laugh
  • i love thunderstorms (i wanted to be a meterologists when i was little)





Now you tell me some interesting facts about you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!