Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday Y'all!

Happy Monday everyone! Hope your weekend was relaxing and fun!

This week I'm starting a new tradition. I'm going to make a goal each week and try and fulfill it!
This week's goal: I'm going to try not to drink any cokes!

I've noticed that my caffeine addiction started up again! I was doing so good for like 6 months!
Sadly I fell off the wagon. :(
I was getting caffeine headaches during that day. NOT GOOD!
The other reason I need to watch my caffeine intake is because I have tachycardia. Which means my resting heartrate is naturally higher than normal. Too much caffeine makes my heart race and then I start to get palpitations! So caffeine and Ashley don't mix too well!


This weekend was pretty uneventful. Although I was reading Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia (a judge on Project Runway and editor of Elle magazine) and I was inspired to clean out my closet and make new outfits! I have four new outfits planned for this week so I'm excited! I'll try and take pictures and post them this week!

I started reading this kind of love last week. Jaime's blog is too cute! She posts these dresses she is 'lovin' and I'm obsessed with the website she gets them from. Check out ModCloth! They have super cute dresses and clothes! I can't wait to buy some!

Mediterranean Cruise Dress

Wild Instinct Dress


My sister J, me and my sister-in-law H!




Have a great week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!