Monday, March 21, 2011

Breaking the Ice

So Jen over at Perfectly Imperfect had this idea to break the ice with some of her new followers, which I am one of! Here's the questions...

Q: What is your middle name?
Lynn


Q: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Either an actress ( I used to out on little skits for my family) or a vet.


Q: If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1. To travel the world (esp. Italy, Ireland, and Austrailia)

2. Have no money worries
3. To have all my family in one place :)

Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?
My Lucy, my baby blanket (yes I still have one), and pictures.


Q: You wouldn’t be caught dead, where?
This is a hard question...in the boys bathroom :)


Q: If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
Dory- from Finding Nemo


Q: Who was the last person you hugged?
My mommy!


Q: What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?
Yellow Submarine! Yay Beatles!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up! How come all the cool/sweet bloggers are in Houston?! I still have my baby blanket too so I would have to sneak that one out under my shirt so no one gets onto me about it not being part of my 3 things!
    I hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for following too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks for following me too :) your blog is so cute! and congrats on your upcoming wedding! all your favors are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would love to travel the world too. SHOOT! I should have said that.

    LOL @ boys bathroom! Another great answer!

    Just stopping by from the link up! Have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment! Just checked out your blog, its pretty amazing!! Have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!