Tuesday, March 22, 2011

enfermo

I'm sick today. :(

I lost my voice and every time I cough I sound like someone who's been smoking for 40 years.
Not pretty.

I don't want to leave work because I'm still new and I don't want to make a bad impression.

What I REALLY want is:
  • tortilla soup from Whole Foods
  • my p-jayjays
  • my DVR so I can watch Bethenny Ever After
  • my head and/or my back scratched
  • my bed
  • and a vanilla milkshake from Whataburger





I don't do sick well. I over-react a teensy bit. Teensy bit. I act like the world's ending when I have a sore throat.

I'm trying to make it till lunch and then we'll see. My boss is in Chicago on a shoot so I don't have much to do today, so it wouldn't be the end of the world if I went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!