Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Currents

I was feeling blah today and so was Jen @ http://perfectlyimperfectjenn.blogspot.com/ so I am stealing her wonderful idea of my currents! Thanks Jen!

Current Book:
True Blue by David Baldacci
first of his I have ever read so far so good!

Current Playlist:
Off We Go-Trent Dabbs (shocking!)
Where the Story Ends-The Fray
Crazy Love-Michael Buble
Science & Faith-The Script
Enchanted-Taylor Swift

Current Color:
Green and Pink

Current Drink:
Coca Cola Classic

Current Food:
Went to Pei Wei with my mom for lunch and had the Dan Dan Noodle Bowl...yummy!

Current Favorite Show:
One Tree Hill, Hawaii Five-0, and Bethenny Ever After

Current Wishlist:
A NookColor, a tote from L.L. Bean, and another tattoo!
  

Current Needs:
Money, so many bills, so little money $$$$

Current Triumphs:
I've survived a month at my new job :)

Current Bane of my Existence:
Stupid Drivers!

Current Celebrity Crush(es):
1. John Krasinski (how can you not love Jim Halpert)
2. James Lafferty
3. Ryan Gosling
4. James Marsden (his smile gets me everytime)

Current #1 Blessing:
my family

Current Indulgence:
My Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiatos I get every morning on my way to work

Current Outfit:
Skinny jeans, brown boots, a light pink and light green razor back top with a brown belt

Current Excitement:
I'm going to Hawaii in three months!!!

Current Mood:
Ready for HAPPY HOUR!



Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone :)







 

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness I had no idea you had done this post!
    How many tattoos do you have? And would you really get one that big on your back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no! i want to get a much smaller version on my ribs....maybe. I still need to build up the courage!! And I have two little ones right now. I have a heart on my ankle and the word "love" on my hip!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!