Friday, April 15, 2011

10 blog ideas

I had writer's block today so I asked for some blog ideas and this is what I got (thanks Nick!)

  • storms at night: LOVE them, they make sleeping so much better!

  • black-out curtains: i recommend them

  • pub crawls: never been on one, feel bad for me

  • flashing lights outside your window: if you had black-out curtains it wouldn't be an issue :)

  • bad tippers: after working in the service industry for almost four years i loatheeee bad tippers! FYI it's usually not the waiter/bartenders fault so don't take it out on them! not to mention they handle your food and drink not smart to mess with them!

  • bartenders who make crappy drinks: you're probably a bad customer if you're getting those (just kidding) yeah that sucks! you should probably just order beer or wine (they can't mess that up)

  • bartenders who make good drinks: TIP THEM!

  • being receptionist all day: i will probably answer my phone "bill young productions" for the rest of the weekend

  • weekend plans: (no they won't be as good as last weekend) i will be catching up with sugar land friends, probably wishing i was in dallas or austin

  • lame dinners: i'm only allowed three lame dinners for every 10 apparently, to remedy this, go out to eat or learn to cook (ramen doesn't count :) )

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a pub crawl until last week when a friend texted me about it. WTH is up with that? It's crazy!

    I agree..if your bartender takes care of you, then tip them EVEN MORE!

    A crappy tipper has never been me and I'm a girl. Girls almost never tip well! Go ME!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!