Monday, April 18, 2011

anticipation

I hate being bored.
To remedy this, I like to plan, even if it's last minute!
I like looking forward to things. Building the anticipation for events and what not is half the fun!
I mean seriously my birthday is in October and I'm already planning it!

Currently I am anticipating quite a few things (big and small). And I know you all want to know!

This Sunday is Easter and this year my mom is letting me make the deviled eggs! This is one of the things on my "Me" list. They are my favorite thing about the holiday and I get to make them this year. (no pressure) Every time we have a family dinner she asks us what we want and I swear every time I say deviled eggs!

Water for Elephants comes out in FOUR days! I honestly don't know who I'm going to see it with or when but still I'm excited it will be out!

Hawaii. Need I say more.

My "me" list in general. I like that I made some goals to accomplish within a year! The good thing is if I get bored I can turn to the list and try and cross something off!

Nick's visit to Houston :)

Seeing my friends. Even if it's as low key as going to a bar for a couple of drinks. I have the best friends and I wouldn't replace them for anything! They made my weekend! Especially my Stacyface! Our dance party was epic :)


me and my peapod!


Going to Dallas, Austin, & San Marcos!


Coming home to Lucy! Girl goes crazy when I get home and I love it :)


"Good morning" texts-it's so simple but it makes me smile when I get them :)


The anticipation, excitement, the I-can't-wait-till-this feeling is good for you. I can't speak for everyone but it helps keep me positive sometimes. When you have a bad day or you're just in a funk, I like knowing that there's something that will make me happy or I know it's going to be a great day right around the corner. I try not to take for granted the little things that make me happy because at the end of the day sometimes all you need is that little thing to make things better. Take the time to appreciate all things that make you happy, big or small because you could lose it/them at anytime. (wow, didn't mean to get all serious, sorry peoples)


Anyhooo....What are you currently looking forward to?? OR what are some of the things that make you happy (big or small)???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!