Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Currently...

I'm going to start by saying that I WILL get to my deviled egg post (because I know how important it is to yall) sometime this week. I need to upload pictures still.


Anyhooo....

Here are my currents! Enjoy peoples!
Happy Tuesday! (3 days till Friday!!)

{Current Book}
I'm still reading True Blue by David Baldacci.
No I'm not that slow of a reader...I've been busy!

{Current Playlist}
Existentialism on Prom Night-Straylight Run
Good Life-OneRepublic
Sweet and Low-Augustana
Can I Cross Your Mind-Trent Dabbs
Science and Faith-The Script
Fair-Remy Zero
Into the Fire-Thirteen Senses

{Current Color}
This is vague so I'm going to go with nail polish!
Toes-Purpley-magenta-ish
Fingers-Goldish

{Current Drink}
Water :)

{Current Food}
I had a banana for breakfast. I have not planned lunch yet, any suggestions?!

{Current Favorite Show}
One Tree Hill

{Current Wishlist}
A working phone!!
A NookColor
A trip to Austin

{Current Needs}
MONEY!
Peace of mind!!

{Current Triumphs}
 My deviled eggs turned out AWESOME!

{Current Bane(s) of my Existence}
Stupid Drivers
Bills!!
My broken phone!!!!!

{Current Celeb Crush}
James Lafferty
John Krasinski
Ryan Gosling

{Current Blessing}
My friends and family :)))

{Current Indulgence}
The homemade peanut butter cup ice cream I have at home!

{Current Outfit}
Black skinny jeans, black boots, green and creme silk shirt and a grey cardigan...
wish I could take a picture for you guys

{Current Excitement}
My date Friday :))

{Current Mood}
Tiredddd! BUT ready for a workout after work!

1 comment:

Speak to me!