Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Friday and an Interview!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I decided that today I am going to interview my best friend Stacy for my blog! Stacy and I have been best friends for two years now and I love this girl so much!! She's beautiful and she has such a big heart and a great sense of humor and we ALWAYS have the best time together! She is my peapod (i give my friends weird nicknames) for a reason, we are very similar!

She everyone this is Stacy!



me and Stacy @ my 23rd b-day

Me: What is your favorite memory of us?
Stacy: Hmmm our snow day!! (we had a snow day two Decembers ago and we had so  much fun BUTTTT Stacy ended the fun when she went to work! We will work on your calling in sick strategy)

Me: What is your dream job?
Stacy: Owner of the Cowboys (ughhhhh), Texans or Astros! (I will forgive her for the cowboys comment)

Me: If you had to pick one movie to watch forever what would it be??
Stacy: Grease! (good choice!)

Me: What's your biggest pet peeve with me?
Stacy: That you always hide my cigarettes! (I do this a lot! I'm just watching out for your lungs)

Me: If you could travel anywhere where would it be??
Stacy: Austrailia

Me: What super hero power would you want to have?
Stacy: Mind reader!

Me: Tell me 5 random facts about you?
Stacy: I love the zoo! I'm a hopeless romantic (me too) I hate liars! I love spa days!! I secretly want another tattoo ( i knew it!)

Me: And last but not least what is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Stacy: Go to the beach or stay home watching romantic movies all day and cuddle!





Ok folks! That was my bestie!! Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend all!!


Oh yeah! Here's Stacy's pick for the song of the day::

Crazy Girl-Eli Young Band  (she loves country!!!)

1 comment:

  1. All girls need a BFF! I'm glad you have a fun one! And you should TOTALLY hide her cigs!! lol

    Thanks for stopping by my place yesterday! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!