Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Happy Wednesday Everyone! Or Hump Day, whichever you prefer! :)

{1} I am loving my workouts lately! I have a session with my trainer tonight! Don't get me wrong, I have muscles that I never knew I had hurting BUT when I'm in Hawaii in two months I won't regret it! Not to mention that once I get in the swings of things I like working out, I almost crave it!

{2} I am loving the book I'm reading;  True Blue -David Baldacchi. Exciting crime/drama/mysteries are a fav of mine! I think it's because I secretly wish I could go out there and kick some bad-guy ass too! And I know you have all thought that too!


 


{3} I am loving that Water for Elephants comes out in TWO days! And yes I am mentioning that movie/book again! Take the hint and go read it! Or wait TWO days and go watch it :)

{4} I am loving happy hour because really...who doesn't love happy hour :))

{5} I am loving Barnes and Noble. I could spend hours upon hours in the place! As much as I want a Nook, I love going to B&N and looking around at all the goodies! I went on my lunch break on Monday and found an Audrey Hepburn book ( I now have 5 books about her, obsessed much?) and an awesome Italian cookbook (I'm pretty sure I have like 50 of these! I'm Scots/Irish but I swear part of me has to be Italian!)



{6} I'm going to cheese it up a bit but I am really loving my family :) We are all so close and it's hard to find that sometimes. I appreciate/love/respect/look up to all of them!

3 comments:

Speak to me!