Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays

Happy Wednesday everyone :)




Today I'm loving:
My salad I made for lunch (wish I had taken a picture of it)
Spinach, chicken, portabella mushrooms, strawberries, walnuts and a little mozzerella cheese...I know... it tastes as good as it sounds!

I'm also loving:
the tutorial I'm doing at work on Final Cut Pro (editing software)! Trying to make myself more versatile at work AND I want to make awesome videos of Lucy being...well...Lucy :)) 

Showing the love for:
HAWAII! I will be there in less than two months!

overlooking Waimea Canyon-please excuse the ginormusss sunglasses

Much love for:
DVR-because my happy butt will be parked on the couch tonight watching my favorite shows


I'm really loving: Water for Elephants comes out April 22nd! Can't wait to see it! If you haven't read the book I really really really suggest you do!




Ok so even though I'm in a pretty good mood today there are a few things I am NOT loving on this Wednesday...

I don't love- that I had to make an emergency doctor's appt today and I found out that I have a kindey infection. Lovely. My back (more specifically the part of my back where my kidneys are) feels like someone's stabbing it.

ANDDDD I don't love: that one of my besties had to rush her son to the ER for croupe today! Kendra and Daniel you get much love from me :) hang in there!


 HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAYYYYY! (two more days till the weekend yay!)

1 comment:

Speak to me!