Friday, May 20, 2011

30 Truths--Day Five

Guess what friends??
It's Friday :)))))))
{I'm not really fat and have 7 chins but I really am smiling THAT big}
Can you tell the good mood continues to follow me??!

Stacy and I saw Bridemaids last night.
Funniest movie I have seen in a long time!!!
I mean we were laughing loud.
Belly laughs loud!
I don't know how many readers are boys but you guys would enjoy this I'm sure!
Stacy and I laughed the entire way home about all the ridiculousness!

Go see it!!

ok back to 30 Truths!
I like today's questions.

Day five--
Something you hope to do in your life.

FINALLY!
One that isn't so serious!
Something I hope to do in my life is travel. ALOT!
My first choice...Italy!
I want to eat my way across Italy and see all the lovelyness!
It helps that it's suppose to be a romantic city.
But it also helps that there's food! Lots and lots of Italian food!
:)
:)




Second choice: Scotland or Ireland!
I'm Scots-Irish!
I've heard both are beautiful!
And if I happen to be in Scotland maybe I look for the Loch Ness Monster.
Just kidding.
Kinda.




I really hope I am able to travel to these places!
:))

Have a great Friday friends :)
Ciao!



Song of the Day--
Just Stay Here Tonight--Augustana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!