Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Randoms

I decided to stop doing the 30 truths...
They were crazy serious and heavy.
For example today's question would have been "what is something you hope you never have to do?"
Umm that would take quite a bit of thought before I could answer that.
I could probably make that answer not serious but I think that defeats the purpose of the whole thing.

whatevs.

So this morning Stacy and I were suppose to go work-out @ 5:30.
It didn't happen.
Instead my sleep was invaded by bad dreams.
The kind of bad dreams when you wake up and you can't fall back asleep right away.
This happened 3 separate times last night.
So I am tired and unexercised this morning!


I started a DIY this weekend that I am very excited about!
I'm taking a drawer and converting it into a shelf.
I saw this in a magazine and fell in love with the idea.
I have the drawer completely spray painted and today (while at work :)) I am going to find the hardware for it online!
I'll post pictures when it's done!


Here's a picture to give you an idea.
Mine will be much better obvi!! :)
Ha!


I think I broke something in my ankle.
True story.
Woke up on Saturday and I couldn't really walk on it.
FML.
I don't recall tripping or falling recently.
Yesterday it started to swell.
This morning I limped myself into work!
itwillbeokforhawaii, itwillbeokforhawaii, itwillbeokayforhawaii



I haven't really been doing my hair lately.
Straightening it is such a pain and I refuse to cut it.
And the freaking humidity in Houston is almost at full force thus causing crazy, ridiculous frizz!
So lately I wear a 'rats nest' of a bun on the top of my head.
I look very professional today, let me tell you!


I have to wonderfully silly pictures for you readers!
One is the platypus face and the other is mimicking the movie Bridemaids!
platypus
and, yes, I wonder all the time why people are friends with me when I do this all the time!

or this!
This is from the lunch scene between the two main characters.
Yes, it's dirty, hence why I won't just come out and say what it is being mimicked!
Guess away!
;)


Can I tell you how flippin excited I am for a three-day weekend! Three days!!
I have had legit arguements that we should always have three-day weekends.
Work four days a week and always always have three-day weekends!
Doesn't that sound lovely??


You know what else sounds lovely?
That I'm going to Hawaii in less than three weeks!
I just bought the book Bossypants by Tina Fey for plane/beach reading!
I need to buy a few more because I'll read like crazy when I'm there.
Any suggestions??


Ok so this has been the most random post ever!
Enjoy!!


Song/video of the day--
(i think i have already done this song but im obsessed soooo)
Arms--Christina Perri


1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm happy your'e doing the lightbulb drawer thing - my husband and I did that for our bedside lights and we love it! We just found matching old drawers at an antique store for $5 - so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!