Thursday, May 19, 2011

:)

I am blogging twice today.
Because something wonderful happened.
My mood is currently happy :))

I have been having a rough couple of weeks.
A.LOT. has been going on...
Been kinda of moody.
I get stressed easily and lately I've been letting the stress win.

My lost optimism was found today!
I had a great day at work. {it even included a shoot}
I found a new blog to read.
I'm going to the movies with my Stacyface tonight!
And my overall outlook for the future feels good.

Welcome back optimism, it was weird without you!
{seriously I'm the girl that will continuing cheering for her losing team until it says "final" next to the score...and my team is the Texans so we all know how often I cheer on a losing team. Love you Texans!}


Don't let the title of my blog fool you.
I'm a very optimistic person.
I'm only cynical in the 'love' arena..
sometimes.
it helps that it's almost the weekend too!



that is all!
have a great day :))

1 comment:

  1. I'm so delighted to read such an optimistic blog! You are AWESOME girl! I send you nothing but MORE POSITIVE ENERGIES your way!(+ + + + +) I need to get to writing on my blog again, the last date on there is October 2009! OMG! Life after college has absorbed my time so much I have neglected one of my loves, writing. It's one of my creative outlets and I have ceased to grow, expand and venture in that area. You have definitely planted a seed in me...inspiration with a double scoop of optimism. ;D Big Hug!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!