Thursday, May 19, 2011

30 Truths--Day Four

Day Four--
Something you have to forgive someone for.

Ok.
Seriously.
These are a little heavy.
I think I am going to make a judgement call and change the topic.
(and just for the record there isn't anyone I need to forgive)

HMMM
So I need a truth to tell you guys.
HMMM

So with the help of Google I think I came up with a "fun" truth to tell.

What are your favorite smells?
  • My grandma Carrie passed away when I was 13. I have a box of some of her things (scarf, necklaces, etc.).I have what I think is an old pill case of hers but she kept perfume in it. It's been more than ten years and it still smells like her. It's one of my favorite things I have. And it brings back so so many memories I had with her.
  • I love the smell right before it rains. And of course the smell of rain.
  • The laundry isle at the grocery store.
  • My dad's office building.
  • When someone is cooking with truffle oil or garlic!



What are your favorite smells??
What memories do they remind you of?



**song of the day--
Hurricane--Something Corporate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!