Friday, May 13, 2011

D-Town

I get a rush of excitement every Friday morning because I know the weekend is only a few short hours away!
It reminds me of how Lucy gets when she greets me when I get home after work! She acts like I was gone for days and it was really only hours {or in some cases minutes}. But she is always so so excited!
{**speaking of Lucy she totally killed a mouse yesterday. gross.}

That's me and Fridays!
It's been days since we hung out Friday, let's do it again!

I am leaving in about an hour to drive to Dallas :)

{I'm not really excited about the drive but the trip very much so}
I do have my itouch and Special K Crackers {they are delish! esp if you're watching your weight} for my ride up there! Hopefully there won't be any Houston traffic and I can get there fairly quick.

It's going to be a pretty chill weekend but none-the-less I am excited.
I need to get away for a couple of days and relax!

this is not Dallas {obvi} but it's pretty to look at :)




SONG OF THE DAY---
On Fire---Switchfoot



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!