Thursday, May 12, 2011

Talented

Hello bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday :)
Tomorrow is Friday and my trip to Dallas!
I am very excited!
And I only have to work a half day today! Extra excitedness!


I've been listening to this song lately for two reasons:
1. This song nails how I've been feeling lately (in certain situations) and
2. I really wish I knew how to sing so I could Kelly Clarkson the shit out of this song!

Do you ever feel like that?

I sing. In the car. By myself.
I don't sing in public.
And I am positive it would take copious amounts of alcohol for me to even try.
But sometimes I really wish I could sing.

I don't think my voice is terrible but I also don't think people want me to sing.
Haha!

Stacy and I have talked about doing karaoke before.
It's never happened.
There are two scenarios I imagine would happen if I ever karaoke---

1. I nail it and everybody is like "I didn't know you could sing like that! Sing again! It was amazing!! Oh and I know an agent, here's his card!"
or
2. (and the more likely reaction) Someone takes the microphone away from me mid song and kicks me out of the bar because I made paying customers leave because my voice was so bad.

Every time I even  consider the possibility of karaoke I play out these two scenarios in my head.
And the overwhelming fear I have the second one would in fact happen kills any thought I had about trying!

I am very good at lip-syncing though!
I took lessons from Milli Vanilli!


Microphone!
via


via




via

that ^ really doesn't go with the post but I really like it!
here's a silly picture of me to go with it!


go texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!