Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dr. WebMD

Happy Thursday :)
We have a
3
day
weekend!
Holy excitement batman!

So I confirmed with my doctor WebMD that my ankle is in fact sprained.
Boo!
The culprit...probably my big girl shoes aka my heels!
So much for trying to be 'tall'!
So with Hawaii right around the corner (two weeks!!!) I'm a little worried my ankle will not be better!
So I am popping Advil and icing my ankle every chance I get.
And I am rocking a super cool ankle brace!
Because I will be snorkling, surfing, hiking, hulaing, swimming, & doing anything active in Hawaii!


So Hawaii is two weeks away!!
I've already started packing!
Excited much!!??
Words can NOT express how much I need this vacation!
I can't wait to be on the island and see everything!
It is heaven!
I may never come back!
Seriously if I don't blog for awhile its because I moved to Hawaii.






Yeah...you wouldn't want to leave either!



In other random news...
I think I have a stalker.
Seriously.
There's this guy at work who's a little...ummm what's the word....
creepy.
We have office instant messenger and he blows mine up all the time.
But he never speaks to me in person.
He'll walk by my office and then like two seconds later I'll get an IM.
And he says really awkward things to me.
Yesterday I got this:
"I'm shy so this is why I never talk to you in person. I know women don't like shy. So do you want me to stop talking to you?"
(btw he's like 30...I hope at 30 you would have the social skills to talk to girls in person...)

Umm what do you say to that??
I'm really polite to him.
But it's starting to get weird.
I feel like he's going to follow me home or something.

Ok so if I don't blog for awhile it's not that I moved to Hawaii but probably because my stalker got me!
Hahahaha (awkward laugh)


So what are your plans for the three-day weekend??
People to see, drinks to drink, The Hangover 2 to be watched, pub crawls to be had!!






Song of the day--
Closer to the Edge--30 Seconds to Mars
**awesome music video btw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!