Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Wrap-Up

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day!
I'm a fan of any weekend that had extra days!!

Here's my weekend wrap-up.
Don't really feel like blogging about anything else.
I think I'm having a serious case of blog-block.
Only there is a lot of stuff to blog about but I can't seem to get it from my head to the blog...
I call this blog-block.


Three-day weekend in bullets
  • Drinks and billards with Wes and Rios
  • Hawaii shopping
  • Sushi with my sister
  • Pool Party
  • Church
  • BBQ with the family
  • Being lazy
  • Sleeping in
  • Lucy
  • Shrimp Ceviche
  • Hamburgers
  • Pineapple
  • Watermelon
  • Hot Dogs
  • Curly Hair (let me natural curls take over)
  • Mango Martinis

As for today, it wasn't easy waking up for work...but I have a plan for today!! Will blog about my adventure tomorrow :)



Song of the Day--
The Tension and the Terror--Straylight Run

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!