Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



It's been awhile since I've done WILW!

{1} I love that I might have played hookie for part of the day yesterday (don't tell the rents) and hung out with mis amigos! Fresh crawfish @ The Tavern on Gray and watched the Dallas/Miami game.
Great Tuesday! **I did not love the guy at the end of the bar that kept blowing his smoke in my direction..thanks for the emphysema!

{2} I love that on Friday I will be out of the office ALLLLL day on a shoot!

{3} I'm loving this old school polariod camera!
I want one now!

{4} I love that I FINALLYYY got my car washed this weekend! It's all kinds of pretty now!

{5} I love that Hawaii is only TEN days away!
I need this vacation like no other!
Anyone else notice how on vacations you think about what you want in life??
Is it just me??
Probably!
I have a lot of thinking to do career-wise!

{6} I love all the cute clothes I have for Hawaii :)
Can't wait to start packing!
I definitely tried to start packing this weekend...
Yes, I'm that girl!
I got a little carried away with all the excitement.

{7} Lastly I love that it's already Wednesday!
Seriously I think we should all advocate for a four-day work week always!


Song of the day--
Off We Go--Trent Dabbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!