Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm really starting to get into this blogging world! It's kinda like breaking in new shoes, you really like them but you got to walk around in them and make them your own aka smelly and comfortable! :)
Consider my blog smelly and comfortable! I hit a pinnacle this week.... over 1,000 views!
And now I have to start my day with coffee and blogs! I. AM. ADDICTED.
I decided that I will need a blog makeover pretty soon, so if any of you readers know of a good blog...artist (i don't think this term is correct but some of the blogs I read are beautiful so artist fits) please let me know!
So I'm going to cheese it up for a second and say thank you to all my readers/commenters! I really appreciate it :)) **now if you are reading this and you read but you aren't following....follow me please :)))))


I am loving a lot this Wednesday so let's get it on!




{1} Remember this post? Well I am loving that I am FINALLY getting away this weekend! I'm going to Dallas on Friday to see Maverick and my brother and SIL! Color me excited!

{2} I am loving that I get to leave work at noon tomorrow!!! I have an awards ceremony to go to for work and I have to help set it up. I won't lie I am more excited about leaving work early than I am about the ceremony but hopefully it should be fun! Wanna know who my date is??!?! My lovely mom!

{3} I am loving that I am getting my nails done after work! You have no idea! Hi my name is Ashley and I'm a nail biter. I always have been and since graduating college I've always had my fake nails! Well the bills got the better of my wallet last month so nails had to go. But today they are making their long-awaited return!

{4} I am loving that I bought the tote bag from Land's End. It should be here any day now. Preferably before Friday so I can take it to Dallas. I even got it monogrammed!


{5} I am loving Augustana's new self titled album!
It might be me but some of the songs remind me of Bruce Springsteen.
(hmm I wonder what my song of the day will be)


{6}
I am always loving my Lucy!






** i am NOT loving my allergies. i have never had allergies until apparently a month ago
ughhh



Song of the day----
On the Other Side----Augustana

1 comment:

  1. I soooo need my nails done. They are horrible. I should do them myself but they do a better job and they're faster!

    What a cute bag! Have fun in D-town! It's one of my fav places to visit. I used to live in Fort worth. I miss it terribly.

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!