Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A blog within a blog




Ever since I've been back from Hawaii I've been eating really healthy!
I've got a little vacation belly and I need to get rid of it ASAP!
But last night I treated myself to some mac and cheese from Just Mac in Houston!
I only ate half my meal and brought the rest home for the fam to try.
Moderation is key y'all!
Anyways!
It. was. amazing.
They have like 17 different kinds and mac and cheese.
Right away Stacy and I decided that going there was going to be a monthly adventure.
It comes out in this personal skillet.
Perfect portion!
I got the jalapeno mac and cheese last night and it was delish!






On another note I need to get my little blogger butt in gear.
I forgot my camera..
Even if I did bring it, we all know I wouldn't put pictures up for awhile!
I am seriously going to step it up here.

I was originally going to have a food blog  but I haven't found the time to work on it.
So I decided that I'm going to have a running series called "Foodie Fridays".
I've been cooking ALOT  lately so there's a ton of recipes I can put on here, as well as, the new restaurants I try!
The camera will be mandatory and I will try and post every Friday something I ate or cooked!


And my next blog hurdle is updating my look.
After reading some many amazing blogs, mine looks like beginners blog.
"Hi, I'm Ashley's blog and clearly I'm being written by an amateur."
Changes are coming friends.
Get.
Excited!






Song of the day--
The Sound of Settling--Death Cab for Cutie

I heart this song so much!

5 comments:

  1. we must go deeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is strange
    btw death cab is amazing. you would also like postal service if you havent heard of them, im sure you have

    ReplyDelete
  3. inception quote

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I figured that's what it was but wasn't completely sure! thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!