Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessions and I'm back!

I'm back from Hawaii!
I know, I know...most of you didn't realize I was even gone!
But it helps the ego to picture you all cheering out loud when you see there's a new post by yours truly!

I have decided to link up with Impulsive Addict today and do a Friday Confessional!
**go read her blog...now! she is insanely funny!

I confess that I seem to be experiencing vacation depression.
This is a clinical term regarding the depression you get upon returning from an AMAZING vacation.
Sitting on the beach with a drink VS. sitting at my desk returning emails.
Doesn't take a rocket scientist people!


I confess that I uploaded the 500 pictures from my camera to the computer last night and then was too lazy to put them on Facebook. And I have no idea when I will get to this little task!




Scratch that! I did upload one picture! This is me and my SIL with a giant leaf!
Enjoy!


I confess that I still haven't unpacked!
Don't expect this to happen till mid-Saturday.


I confess that when I got home from Hawaii I had a "bill" from the EZ tag place because I forgot to activate my EZ tag and they think I like joyriding down the toll road without paying!


I confess that I misspelled aloha, not once but three times while texting/emailing/facebooking.
So the whole time I was in Hawaii my whole family said A-hola!
Apparently I'm speak Hawa-ish (hawaiian and spanish)
**Yes family who reads this blog...I wrote ahola on the email I sent to EVERYONE at work about my vacation!
Face meet palm!


I confess that I woke up this morning from a bad dream and it took me a good ten minutes to realize it was a dream. I hate it when dreams seem that real. Seriously I woke up with my heart racing and all panicked! It's not a fun way to start the day.


I confess it took me two days to catch up on all the blogs I read!
Job, what job! ;)



I'm glad to be back to blogging! I missed it while I was gone!
Happy Friday everyone :))


Song of the day--
The Show Goes On--Lupe Fiasco
*because it's fun to dance to in the car!
true story--did it yesterday on the way home from work! and yes several drivers stared...they were just jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!