Thursday, July 21, 2011

Caution!!! Debbie Downer post coming your way!!!

Seriously.
If you're in a good mood, turn back now.
I need to {semi} vent and I don't want to ruin your good moods.

I am temporarily letting the stress win.
 I am waving a white flag and surrendering. 
I have reached my quota of stress for the week.

All I want to do is crawl back in bed and sleep till everything is better.
I.am.defeated.
Stress you win.

I had good news this week.
And I finally saw Harry Potter!
But the stress and everything else took center stage.
I am so physically/emotionally exhausted from this week.


I'll be better tomorrow.
I have something semi-exciting to do tomorrow.
And then it's the weekend.
:)
{even in my debbie downer post I still smiled}

But right now I am going to go to lunch, get a starbucks and pray I make it through the day without crying.
One of my least favorite traits is that I'm an easy-crier. It just happens. Any strong emotion comes out of my eyes. It's really annoying.
So I pray I don't cry at work today.
My co-workers better be nice to me!
After work I will shower and go to bed.
And cuddle with Lucy!

If you made it through the whole post, please don't hate me.
We all have days like this!
Thanks for reading. I'll be bright and shiny tomorrow.
Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!