Friday, July 8, 2011

Foodie Friday


Foodie Friday!!

And I have pictures!

Ok so I made this back for Easter but I never posted about it.
On my "Me List" {which I need to update} I wanted to learn to make my mom's Deviled Eggs.
Well I did!
And I have pictures and recipe below!!
They look so good, I might need to make some more!



I may or may not have googled 'how to hard-boil eggs'





Recipe {more or less}
I hard-boiled 12 eggs, then I peeled them, cut them in half and took out the yolks.
In a mixing bowl combine the yolks, mayo, mustard, relish, Nature's Season, salt, and pepper.
According to my mom there aren't measurements.
You kinda just throw everything into a bowl and guesstimate the amount.
Once you are done mixing everything, spoon the mixture into the eggs and then top with paprika!
Then proceed to eat like 8 of them like I did for Easter.
Ok it wasn't 8....it was 6.

There you have it fellow foodies my mom's deviled eggs!


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Song of the day--
No Love--Eminem
**totally for Stacy--we def rocked out to this last night on our way home from happy hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!