Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday Truths

So I'm going to try something new here.
It's kinda like Friday Confessionals but a teensy less funny?!?






Truth #1-- I'm unhappy with my job. I count down the hours every.single.day. till I can leave. It's not what I expected and I partly feel like I would be giving up if I quit. In addition to that I don't know what I want to do. I'm certified to teach 4th-8th grade and I also have a huge interest in nutrition.
But I can't make up my mind. So until I can I'm stuck in a job I really dread doing.
And I feel guilty because I am writing this post at work. Clearly I will not be employee of the month.


Truth #2--I regret one of my tattoos. I desperately want to cover it up but I can't for two reasons. One, I need money. Surprise surprise. Two, I need to figure out what to cover it up with! I have a few ideas but I obviously want to make sure I won't regret this one too. My favorite idea right now is a feather and I do have sentimental reasons for this idea but again I need to really really make sure it's what I want.

Truth #3--I feel really overwhelmed with my current financial situation. Long story short, my salary sucks and my bills sucks worse. I've been on a pretty tight budget but I can always cut back more. I want to get out of debt and start saving more so I can move. I think the solution to speed this up is to start bartending again a couple nights a week. The thought of having a second job right now immediately makes me feel exhausted. I can do it no problem but I have to be ok with the fact that I may have no personal life for awhile and I will be even more exhausted than usual. But my priority is moving away from Houston so I will make that happen.

Truth #4--I want to write a book. This seems absolutely insane to me. But I am so in love with this idea. So much so that I have been thinking about what I could even write about.  And yes I have ideas, decent ideas! {well I think they're decent} So we will see where this goes. Hopefully somewhere good!



Tell me some truths :)
And if all these things seem absurd...lie to me and say they aren't!
{my ego can't take it}
:))


Song of the day--
Secrets--OneRepublic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!