Monday, July 11, 2011

zumba--fail

I can now say that I attempted zumba.
I can cross that off my list.
Not very successfully, but still.
I finished the class. Small victories.

I think I am the only girl to never take any kind of dance class ever.
And now it is very obvious.
I am so uncoordinated.
There were women of all ages in this class.
Ok let me rephrase-me, my sister, and Stacy were the youngest people in there by at least 20 years.
Initially I thought that being young would be to my advantage.
"Clearly I will be better than these older ladies."
This was not the case.
At.All.
The g-mas were zumba-ing circles around me.
I looked like a fish out of water. 

It was a great workout.
But my self-esteem was g-o-n-e by the end of the class.
I have not decided if I will go back. I might have to stick with weights and cardio like normal people!


I do NOT look like that ^

I looked like this ^


Has anyone else done Zumba??
What workouts do you do??

2 comments:

  1. I am trying Zumba for the first time Thursday...I'm sure I will look uncoordinated as well...because I am uncoordinated...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Erin!!! And I'm sure you'll do great! Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!