Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's another word for random...spontaneous. Spontaneous Wednesday!

Doesn't that sound more exciting than saying this post is going to be random?
Lots of spontaneity coming at you!

I turn 25 in October and I still live at home.
{Yes I can hear you laughing, that's not nice}
And while I love my parents it's hard to feel completely like an adult/independent living at home.
I have a real job and I pay my own bills, I just haven't made enough to live on my own.
It's hard having to check it sometimes and constantly keeping tabs with them.
I do it gladly because I know it's important to them, that while I live at home to be conscientious.
But sometimes, ok a lot of the time, I feel like I'm still a teenager in their eyes.
And it's hard to go to work and be a professional and then go home and feel like a kid.
Here's hoping my new job gives me the income to move out!
:)

_______

Some friends and I are going to Wild West tomorrow night and there will probably be a post just about that! { I mean every trip is an EXPERIENCE}
I'm really excited because I think we have a great group going!!
I have a dress and boots picked out already.
I know, I'm a dork!
But.
I'm excited!

________

Today is my brother's birthday!!
I don't think he reads this but if you do bubby, Happy Birthday!!
I love you!

_________


Speaking of my bubby, he and my SIL are coming in town this weekend!
Super excited for that!
I have so much fun with them, especially Heidi!
Aren't they cute??!? I totally took this picture!
Yes, they're in a foam pit!


Oh and this is what Heidi and I do when we get together!


________


I have worked out three times this week already!
I'm FINALLY getting back to the gym.
I was starting to get a little fluffy.
AKA I was wrestling with my jeans to get them on.
Stupid jeans.
But I am crazy motivated to get back into shape!


__________


This literally just happened.
My co-workers son {maybe 5 yrs old} was standing outside my office and called me beautiful.
Made my day!
Little cutie patootie!


__________


Ok so calling it spontaneous didn't make it interesting...
kinda boring actually.
But that's all I got for you!



Have a wonderful Wednesday lovelies!



Song of the day--
Augustana album

I know, I know but it's pretty much all I've been listening to lately!

3 comments:

  1. do you think of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, seriously, i don't even know who you are and you write things like that and put links to inappropriate things on my blog. you need a new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calling it spontaneous definitely made it more interesting, ha :)

    And, er, anonymous is a freaking creeper.
    I seriously have the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!