Wednesday, August 24, 2011

blank

I am having a hard time thinking of things to blog about.

Why is it so hard to be completely honest sometimes?
Not in a lying sort of way but in a putting yourself out there way.
I consider myself good at communication.
I majored in it.
I write.
I wear my emotions on my sleeve.
I am, in some ways, an open book.
But recently I have been at a loss for words.

I look at the name of my blog and really think that sometime I am getting too cynical.
It's becoming a defensive mechanism of sorts.
My guard=my cynicism
I don't want to be that person.
Seriously I am 24, I shouldn't be that person.

So
I just want to say ...
I miss you.

Plain and simple.
No sarcasm. No cynicism. No guard.
Interpret however you want.



And because I am a totally random person and I also feel like I shouldn't end this on a weird emotionally note, here is what my dumbass did today.
I went to help my sister at her job today and while using the gaint paper cutter, I cut into my cardigan!
:(
So now I have a nice slit up the front of my sweather!
I
am
so
smart!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!