Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for WILW!

Happy Hump Day lovelies!!
T invited me to an Astros game last night. It was really fun! The Astros lost {surprise surprise} but it was still awesome. BTW did you know they have salads at the baseball park?? I didn't either and they are phenomenal. However I was on the club level so that might have something to do with it! :)

My two weeks is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--obviously I can not contain my excitement!

Time for some Wednesday Loving!!
;)

I'm Loving: that my two weeks is almost over!! Didn't I already mention that?? I did, this is how effing excited I am! It gets two shout outs!

I'm Loving: that while I was looking online at apartments yesterday I found one I really like that I can drool over until I can move out! This place has a dog park for Lucy and four pools for Ashley!

I'm Loving: that I get to start planning my birthday trip to Austin soon! Need to figure out who all's coming, where we're staying, etc! I haven't been to Austin since I went for my graduation! I can.not.wait. to go to 6th street!


On the roof at Maggie Mae's!


Dancing on the bar at Dizzy Rooster!
Pictures circa 2008!

Can NOT wait to go back!
:)

Im Loving: Texans pre-season starts in less than two weeks!!!!!
Oh and I'm going!

My boy Brian Cushing!
I've met him :)


I'm Loving: these Madden Girl wedges!


Wedges are perfect cause they give me height andddd they don't kill your feet like heels do!


Happy Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. Girl, I just went to Austin in May with some blogger friends and it was OFF THE CHAIN HILARIOUS and SO MUCH FUN! But since you've been before, you already knew that. We hung out at Lance Armstrongs bar Six and watched people have sex on the dancefloor. We took pictures.

    Crazy.

    I also peed in a parking lot because nobody would let me use their bathroom since it was closing time. Whatev.

    I can't wait for football season!! Woo hoo!

    And those wedges are bad azz. Did you buy them? You should.

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me!