Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SIGH

I
am
 in
a
funk.

This funk consist of me feeling lonely mostly and having too many thoughts in my head.
My rents are out of town and because I've been working weekends I haven't really gone out and seen mis amigos so it's been me and Lucy.
I got to spend some time with my sister and it was really good.
But, now,  I am back in a funk..

Work is really good but I feel like that's all I have going for me right now.
I am kicking ass at my goals for the month though!
(Beating everyone in the store on deposits, what what!)

Why is it when one area of your life is good another area starts having issues??
Honestly this is starting to annoy me!
For three years it's always been something and I think that I've handle everything the world has thrown my way extremely well. I am a stronger person than I even knew I was but now I would like to be careful and happy.
Completely happy.
(Don't get me wrong, I am happy just not all the way, all the time)

It's always either family, or boys, or friends, or work, or something!

This post is brought to you by my funk...
I'm not this pessimisstic all the time.
I swear!
Ask my friends!

So until the funk passes I will relish it.
Not really though.
Please give me tips/reasons/jokes/aka anythinggg to get me out of this funkalicious mood!
K thanks lovelies!



On a happy note and I am sure she will love me for giving her a shout out in such a 'fun' post but
Audrey aka GN Lover
I heart you!
and you are the bomb.com!

:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak to me!